Tips from Andrew Paton, Regional Sales Director – Imperial Dade
- Invest in takeout packaging. Save money on leftover packaging. Instead of buying a “middle of the road” vessel for both leftovers and takeout, use an inexpensive package like a paper food pail for customers’ leftovers and utilize a high-end package like a Cube container for takeout and delivery.
- In coastal and high-tourism areas, timeshares and vacation rentals are common. Restaurants can create a takeout container or takeout cup that is dishwasher safe and will end up being reused in the kitchens of these rentals. Some examples are souvenir cups and dishwasher-safe takeout containers. Branding a cup or container with your logo and contact information is a great way to market to visitors that stay in these rentals.
- Garbage bags and can liners are often misused. Take a look at the garbage bag in your trash can. If there is more than 6 inches of bag hanging off the side, you should be using a shorter, and less expensive, can liner. Try our Accufit liners. Each size of liner is designed to specifically fit the corresponding trash can.
- The most common dispenser roll towel in the market is a 350ft roll. The Victoria Bay high capacity roll towel is 1150ft. That’s over three times the amount of paper on the roll. By using a high capacity roll, your staff will change out the towels less often and the cost in use is significantly less.
- Handled paper bags are the most common takeout bags in the market due to customer preferences. A great option is a die-cut handle paper bag. These bags are less expensive than traditional rolled paper handled bags yet have the same useful features and benefits.
Our experienced consultants are available to help you streamline operations, save money, and improve customer satisfaction. Contact an Imperial Dade location near you to get started!