By Jennifer Jaworski
The impact of COVID-19 is being felt nationally in the foodservice industry. For restaurants to continue to serve their customers safely and comply with local restrictions, they may offer take-out and delivery service.
Everyone is very concerned about health and safety today. By using tamper-evident food packaging, especially for delivery orders, you are expressing the same level of concern. Remember, food safety is a priority.
Here are options to help tamper-proof your restaurant’s take-out and delivery program.
- Visual confirmation that the package has been properly sealed
- Leak-resistant lid closure
- Tamper-resistant tear-strip opening
Tamper-Evident Cutlery Kits
- Various kits available including choice of cutlery, napkins, and condiments
- Individually wrapped and sanitary
- Confirms food packaging has not been opened
- Includes one or more safety indicators to easily recognize if the seal has been broken
- Can be used on containers, boxes, and bags
- Wide openings make bags easy to load
- Adhesive strip fastens bag tightly
- Helps prevent contamination
- Allows for food to be securely transported
Customers will appreciate your attention to detail and care in packaging their order. When they know they can trust your food safety procedures, they’re more likely to order again in the future.
For a to-go packaging consultation, visit http://www.ImperialDade.com and contact the location nearest your restaurant.