By Vickie Holland
Whether you are a building service contractor or an in-house service provider, your budget may be your biggest challenge. And while you could spend plenty of time “shopping” for lower supply costs, you may be missing a much larger opportunity to impact your bottom line: decreasing your Labor Costs. In the past few years, new innovative equipment has been introduced to the cleaning industry to increase productivity and reduce labor time for your employees.
New equipment is designed to increase employee productivity by working faster, smarter, and safer.
A mop and bucket are OK for small areas, but for larger areas an auto scrubber is best. Some equipment manufacturers have designed smaller scrubbers that are perfect for areas too small for an auto scrubber, but too large to cover with a mop & bucket. Scrubbers, such as the Clarke Vantage Auto Scrubber and the Windsor Recover Wet/Dry Vacuum, are excellent additions to any fleet.
Having the right equipment for the job will maximize efficiencies, allow employees time for other projects and ultimately save on your labor costs.
You may be thinking about the last time you bought new equipment that was innovative but did not provide a return on your investment. Perhaps the large auto scrubber sat idle for months and the batteries weren’t maintained. Bad decisions can lead to underutilized or improperly maintained equipment.
Features and Benefits on Innovative Equipment Mentioned
Clarke Vantage Auto Scrubber
- Easy to operate. Foldable/adjustable handles with control panel
- Quickly and easily remove solution tank for refills
- Leaves floors safe, dry, clean, and ready-to-use
- Battery Charger saves time and increases productivity
- Easily transport up and down steps or ramps
- Integrated squeegees allow forward or backward cleaning
Windsor Recover Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Ideal for wet or dry-cleaning tasks
- Designed for ease of operation and heavy use
- Equipped with on-board tool storage compartment
- Features built-in handle and transport wheels
We can schedule time to tour your facility and learn your cleaning procedures. Our expert Sales Consultants can recommend the best equipment based on your needs.
Visit us at http://www.ImperialDade.com for more information and a location near you.